Friday, May 8, 2009
4 hours
At 10:30 we got to the room and got to work. I first pinned the sides of my apron so that they were straight and then sewed them. I soon encountered some major problems with my sewing machine. While Kathy was trying to fix it I started pinning and planning out exactly how my matched maxed dress shirt the project is a little hard because some of the pieces don’t exact match up and the ones that do need to be sewed extremely precisely. After a little consolation with the instruction manual of my 1964 sewing machine the problem was rectified and it began humming once again. After sewing the hems I started working on the tie. All I have to do is hand sew the top of ties and the apron is finally finished. Today I learned how useful an iron can be when it come to sewing. I used it A LOT. Overall it was a successful day.
No comments:
Post a Comment