Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 4: Exams and More Project


Thursday, May 7,2009
2 hours
This morning started out with the AP English exam. From 8 am to 12 pm I filled in bubbles and wrote essays. By noon I was feeling pretty tired. After lunch I went back to my room and rested for a little. Then I went to participate in some of the earth day activities, which was fun. Then at 2:15 I went to the workroom and ironed, a new jacket, and sorted the new fabric we got from the Viandier’s. At 6:50 pm I went back and did some more deconstructing. I am working on turning a jacket into a bag right now. I think I am going to try and use the existing pockets on the outside and incorporate that into the design, but I first had to take out the lining and essentially split the jacket in half so that I can make a front and a back. After I make the outside I am going to attach a lining on the inside and put some pockets in, but maybe I will do the lining before hand. Still haven’t decided. Erin Daigle modeled some of our donated clothing which was a amusing touch to the day. I went back my room at 7 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment