Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 3: Deconstructing and Finding more Stuff

Wednesday, May 6, 2009
3 hours
Right after breakfast this morning I had AP Environmental Science test prep from 8-9. At 9 I went to the workroom to get to work. Jill and I first went to find an iron, which did not turn up any results, but while on our search we ran in to Ashley Ward. Ashley is doing a fashion Show for her project and we discussed having some of our garments in it. We decided on 5 pieces between Jill and me. We then returned to our workroom and I finished deconstructing the two shirts and started deconstructing a jacket to turn into a bag. Soon enough stomachs were growling and we left for lunch at 11:30 pm. At lunch we found an Iron from Tom and Molly Morgan who were gracious enough to lend theirs to us. At 7 we went over to the Viandier’s house and went through some of their old fabrics. By 7:30 we had a nice collection of fabrics with nice patterns. Right now it feels a little like not a lot is being accomplished The problem is that we are doing all the tedious work so that all our stuff is really close to being done but we are waiting to Friday to do it all. By Friday we should have a good amount of stuff finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment