Tuesday, May 19
2.5Hours
I worked from 1 30 to 3 on my wallet. I needed to glue this magnet onto the wallet into the right places. I had to first find Robin to barrow the glue gun then I had to wait for it to heat up and get to work. After I glued to magnets to the wallet so they corresponded I began searching for a clear plastic material that world work for a I.D. holder. I had to go though the recycling to find something. First I found a old cookie container which looked pretty good. After some hard work cleaning I realized getting the sticky residue from the sticker would be a problem. SO tomorrow I will search for a new material. At 7 I went to the workroom to start working on the slot for the I.D. card. This involved a lot of measuring cutting and precise sewing. Hopefully I will find a good material for the clear plastic and be able to successful glue it together and finish the wallet. Next step is to work on my slippers some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment