Day 15: Fashion Show!!
Friday, May 22, 2009
6 Hours
The morning started at 9 30. Jill and I met to organize the order of our models and then the description of their outfits. Then we printed out fliers to scatter around the fashion show. By 11 00 we were finished but wanted to go to New London to get something to Kathy. Then at 3 I had to get to work on the fashion show. This meant practicing with models, setting up and organize. Then doing rehearsals. By 7 the show was finished it was a very successful event. I think it showcased our work quite nicely and was a fun way to end the project. I am very grateful that Ashley spent so much time and effort to set up the show and that we could use it as a vehicle to show case our garments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment