Wednesday, May 20
4 Hours
Today was a busy day. I started at 9 am and continued working on my wallet. this meant glueing and sewing more. However at about 10 I ran into a problem wiht my sewing machine which requires a new machine needle to rectify. tomorrow morning I plan to go to New London to get this needle. Because I couldn't do any more work with the machine I decided to start working on the more technical part of the project. This involved some technology. I had to go to the computer lab to work on getting a digital image of the logo and slogan. This involved some scanning and a lot of work with photo shop. At 11 15 I took a brake for lunch and then returned at 11 45 to continue working. To get a clear version of the scanned image I had to do a lot of touching up in photo shop which was very time consuming. By 12:30 I was finally finished touching up but had to go to photo. At 2 pm I returned to the computer lab and started adding little bits and pieces to the logo to make it more fun. By 2 30 I had the finished logo. I returned to the lab at 8 pm to do a little work on my magazine advertisement. This took far less time because I already had all the images I needed. I had finished the advertisement by 8 30. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment