Day 14: Finishing up.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
5 ½ Hours
I started this morning at 9 am finding a new needles for my sewing machine in New London. I finally found one and finished up at 9 30. At 10 30 Kathy came and we got down to work. I finished up on my wallet and then started working on my slippers. All that is left to do for the slippers is finishing up by hand sewing to ad a decorative touch. We finished at 1 pm. At 8 I had to go to the fashion show dress rehearsal. I spent a lot of time watching, listening, offering help and making everything fitted my models. I finished that up at 10pm and finished for the day. Tomorrow is the fashion show and a lot of preparation needs to be done, so I plan to spend the bulk of tomorrow preparing, setting up and working with the models.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment