Monday, May 18, 2009

Day 11: Projects and Business

Day 11: Projects and Business
Monday, May 18, 2009
2 Hours 15 min

I started out this morning on a mission to get some work done. The problem with today was that to continue with the work on my wallet I needed a glue gun to glue to magnets onto my wallet. So I am emailing Robin to barrow one. At 9 I went to the workroom to begin working on the pattern for my slippers. I had to photo copy it out of the book then cut out and pin everything. Then I began cutting all the pieces this took me to 10:30 when I decided I would drop by assembly to check things out. I returned at 11 to the room and worked with Jill on some business aspect. I spent some time today trying emailing people to interview about business and then I had to work a little bit with Ashley ward. I finished up around 11 45.

No comments:

Post a Comment